Digital Strategy – Evaluate, Plan & Implement
EVALUATE. We’ll take a look at all your digital strategy and assets and assess what is working and what needs improvement. This report will outline where you are so we can plan what you need to do.
PLAN. This report will detail what you need to do online and in order of priority so you can manage your expenditures and labor.
The Digital Marketing Plan includes:
- Branding Assessment
- Website Evaluation for online conversion opportunities and mobile access
- Website Analytics
- Converting web page visits to desired actions on website
- Creating, Monitoring and Managing website analytics
- Interpreting Analytics
- Creating Action from Analytics
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) | Pay per click (PPC)
- Keyword Term Implementation Plan (SEO)
- Website Creation
- Website Modification
- Social Media Management
- Email Campaigns
- Display Advertising
- Re-Marketing (Site Re-Targeting)
- Content Authorizing
- Mobile Optimization
- Directory Listings
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Reputation Management (Reviews)
- Capture permission-based data collection
- Lead Generation
- Drip Marketing
- Return on Investment (ROI) Assessment
- Prioritization Plan
EXECUTE. Your plan needs to be executed. Do you have the right people on staff to manage the plan? Do you have existing partners who can manage portions of the plan? Or, should you hire a trusted adviser who has your best interests in mind to manage the overall plan? We will work together to make sure all functions are managed and create an on-going execution plan.
Confidently choose Digital Marketing Made Simple (DMMS) as your trusted adviser to handle any one of these digital marketing functions or to manage your entire web presence!